Tuesday, October 12, 2010

HW 8




The rate at which the sprouts grew surprised me a lot. I had placed them in a jar for only 2 day when a looked back they already were growing all on the bottom. I had forgotten about them over the weekend and that didn’t stop it from growing. I didn’t get that may seed from the big bag because I didn’t know if it would work. But when it did I was glad because I could do my homework assignment. The spouts didn’t look very appetizing to me and I was afraid of getting sick from eating it. So I just took a small one and placed it in my mouth and tasted it. It was kind of plan tasting. From this experience I don’t think I would like to be a farmer. Just the simple task of watering was annoying to me. I couldn’t imagine grow all my food my self. This has made my appreciate food a little more. This might have had an opposite affect on my then what might have been the desired affect. I didn’t really enjoy growing sprouts much less other foods that take more work.

Another Picture of my sprouts

1 comment: